Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TANK AND SPAGHETTI SQUASH!

OK, so on Sunday my dad got a new puppy. He is soooo adorable. I just love him. He is half rot and half lab. We were trying to come up with a name for him and my dad suggested Bud or Buddy. Both names I didn't quit think fit him. Then my mom was like Sandy and I said heck no. I didn't want him to have a complex cause of a wimp name, because he is gonna be a big dog; so he needs a big name. I said Nanook(off of The Lost Boys) but ofcourse they said no. Then *TADA* I said TANK! And, at last the puppy has a name. Here he is:

And here he is with my niece Haylie and Tank. And, just a note he is only 6-7 weeks old.


Moving on! I went to Jessica's house last night and we made the spaghetti squash. I was shocked that it turned out actually good. We both were amazed that the squash really did look like noodles. Yes, we were skeptical! But it was sooo good. We even brought it for lunch today. Yum! Here are a couple of images of us making it. :)



Me making the noodles.



Jessica making the meat and sauce mixture.



The finished product!

Well that's all for now folks. TATA

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy and what a good puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I didn't know my name was a wimpy name. And I call my band Buddy!

    So glad you got the spaghetti squash made and that the puppy has a name to live up to. Love Tank.
    Sandy (wimp name)-but I since I won't be big for long I don't need to change it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I love a puppy! Tank is a great name for him.
    You and Jess are SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to find the spagetti squash, will keep looking at the grocery stores;...

    ReplyDelete