Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER WEEKEND....

This weekend went by too fast. I blinked and it was gone. Friday night went to Olive Garden it was awesome. I tested the waters and ordered a berry sangria. It was to die for. I did kinda start feeling a 1/3 of the way through. Then we sat down to dinner and I ordered the stuffed chicken marsala, and Gypsy kept me good I wasn't even able to eat a 1/2 of it. I took the rest home and gave it to my mom. Then we went to go see Why Did I Get Married Too? but it was sold out so we had to see The Bounty Hunter. It was really funny. Gerard Butler is sooo HOT!!!

Saturday was pretty much a bore. We bar-b-qued at the house and that was really good. Sunday my brother did the same thing and we went to his house for Easter. Watched the kids hunt easter eggs. That was funny they were running around trying to get the eggs before the others. I remember those days. I was really depressed at one point cause I am afraid to eat bread. I don't want to hurt Gypsy. Even to try it. I'm just hoping that the lap band gods keep me going good and I have the will power to do it the right way. Everyone was eating burgers and I have a chicken leg and some onion and tomato. So I was down. I got over it though.I have noticed lately that I am able to eat more than I did before. I mean I have only had it done 2 weeks and 5 days and have already started solid foods. Haven't had any problems with that thank goodness. I mean tonight me and Jessica are going to make that spaghetti squash tonight that everyone is talking about. Hopefully we like it. Until Later TATA.

2 comments: