Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BLAH!!!

I'm so tired today, I stayed up too late last night. At work yesterday everyone was bugging me to get on the scale because I told them I wasn't going to weigh until my doctor's appointment on the 21st. Well, they finally got me to do it and the number was.......289. So that is a total loss of 33 pounds. I'm so excited. Then I told them that I wasn't going to weigh again until going to the dr and that after that I wasn't going to weigh again until a week before the river trip. But, they were gripping. So, now I have to weigh every 2 weeks and Jess is going to see the number, but I don't want to know. Then she was asking me why and that it is weird that I don't want to know. I just want to keep doing what I'm suppossed to be doing and loosing. But, when I decide to look at the number I want it to be a suprise to me. I don't know if I am being weird, but that's the way I want to do it. We are also going to do our measurements soon hopefully because we did them before either one of us got the surgery done. It will be interesting to see what they are.

I also caught up on a few shows I DVR'd after being outside for most of the night playing with Tank. I watched 1 episode of Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood. I didn't think I would get into that show but I did and I like it and I watched 1 episode of Kirstie Alley's Big Life. She is nuts but funny. And, the finale of Tool Academy. The couple I was rooting for to win did so that made me smile. So needless to say that is why I was up so late. I don't think I passed out until about 1:30.

Also, just wanted to get someone's opinion about something. Saturday me and a couple of friends are going 4-wheelin and I am kinda worried cause I don't want Gypsy to jiggle loose. What do ya'll think. Until later TATA

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is weird to not want to see that number. You know how badly it can mess with your mind. When I was younger, I was in treatment for an eating disorder and they actually weigh you, but don't tell you what the scale says. Great job on the 33 lb. loss! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete