Friday, April 16, 2010

Last night was a blast we went to the crawfish shack and I got 2lbs. of crawfish and 1 potato. When I usually can get 5lbs. of crawfish and 2 potatoes and still be hungry. But that 2lbs really filled me up. It was awesome. Then we headed over to rowdy buck and I had a few amerretto sours. That was amazing.

The crawfish:

Delicious looking HUH!!!

O.K. moving on... So TMZ posted a little something that I thought was interesting. So, I am going to share it with you all.
Nic Cage Buys Pyramid -- To Be Dead In
Originally posted Apr 16th 2010 12:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Nic Cage has purchased himself a fancy new pyramid to stay in -- but he doesn't plan on moving in .... until he's dead.




TMZ has learned Cage recently had a 9-foot tall pyramid-shaped super-tomb built in a New Orleans cemetery -- with the expectation that it will be his final resting place.

It's unclear why Cage chose a pyramid-shaped building -- but it's probably no coincidence that there happens to be a pyramid-shaped symbol on the poster for his classic film, "National Treasure."

Now the interesting thing is that we went on vacation to New Orleans in February and went to the cemetary and saw them building the site. So, we knew before TMZ did HA.
Examine:






Onto

Edition 4 of B.Y.O.C.


1. If you ever won the lottery – what’s the very first thing you’d do?

I would definately have to say I would take care of my parents and make sure they were set for the rest of their lives.


2. What is your favorite curse word? (This one is from Joey)

So, I am with Drazil one this one. I love the "F" word. Just love the way it rolls off my tongue. I curse alot. I am a sailor. I try really hard not to curse in my blog though.


3. What is your favorite holiday and why?

It would have to be Christmas. My whole family and Jess and her husband come to the house and we are just together. It is awesome.


4. What turns you on? (another suggestion from Joey)

OK on this question it kinda made my cheeks a little pinkish. Drazil you dirtty minded lady. I like the way you think. I think it is a guy with big muscles like Vin Diesel. Love that knowing he could pick ya up and throw ya on the bed you know.

5. Whose blog spoke to you, stayed with you, meant the most to you, stands out to you this week and why?

So, this week it would have to be BOOBS. I have been thinking alot about it and trying to think in my head of any way me and Jess would be able to go. Still trying so cross your fingers.

Until later, TATA

1 comment:

  1. OH GOD - Vin Diesel throwing me on a bed. My God - that must be seriously what heaven is like. Wow. Thanks for that image.

    YOU MUST COME WITH JESS!!!!! YOU JUST MUST!!

    Or Drazil will pout - and that is never pretty!

    ReplyDelete