Friday, May 28, 2010

BYOC & My small NSV

BYOC - here we go again! A couple of questions to get to know each other better. Copy and paste into your own blog if you want to play!

1. If you could be a flower, which one would it be and why?
It would have to be my all time favorite flower: a hyacinth. Because they are so pretty and colorful and smell good.


2. Which Sex and The City Character do you most relate to? (Thanks Jenny)

I would have to say Samantha... yea she sleeps around a bit but she is outgoing and funny and knows what she wants and gets it. Oh, and she says what she thinks. I love it when the girls are talking about coloring and Samantha says she wants to color with every crayon in the box. LOL loved it.

3. If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future - what would it be?

I would have to say what would be the outcome of the weight loss. What will I look like when I get to whatever I determine as my goal.

4. What's your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?

That when I get to my not determined goal yet that I won't like how I look and think I looked better bigger.

5. Repeat question: Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?

It was Drazil's blog this week. I hear ya girl about the heat. I am about to start running in the morning and then going to the gym after work starting tuesday.

I just figured it out that I have to loose about 5 pounds a week till the river trip to reach my goal. Let me repeat that 5 pounds. I can't believe it. I thought that this would be easier to get the that goal by the river. It is already discouraging me that I feel like I'm not going to be able to make it. I am gonna try my hardest though to do it. I haven't given up the goal yet. Now ask me at the end of next week and see if my story has changed. :) Onto my NSV.So, got my bathing suit in today and tried it on in the bathroom and it fit. It was a lil snug but it fit. I am going to be trying to make that look better too by the river. So, only lost .6 pounds this week I really gotta step up my game.

Until Later TATA.

1 comment: