Friday, March 12, 2010

TIME

O.K. Now that I have more time to write something. I wanted to say that this pre-op diet that you have to be on sucks! I already have a list of foods that I want to eat after the band and the weeks of no food.
1. a brownie
2. cheetos
3. banana nut bread
And the list continues but you get the idea. I am just on the count down. And, I don't think that I am going to do good with the two weeks after being banded cause I absolutely loathe soup!! The only thing soup like that I might like is gumbo. So, I asked my mom to make a big pot of it so that I can get the juice out when that comes. My brother and a couple of friends are dieting too. That helps! Today at work they had a big luncheon it is so hard to walk past the break room and not go in and look at the sweets. There is a SOPAPILLA CHEESE CAKE! I know put those two things together and what does that make something DIVINE;) and I smelled it and it was excellent. You know that is what has really helped me during this-smelling the good food- Ok I am goingto go now. Tomorrow is another day. Oh and if anyone was wondering I started the pre-op diet on the 1st of March and weight was 322 and today I weight 305 so I have lost 17lbs. and have 5 days to go. laterz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! I just found your blog. It sounds like you're getting close. You must be excited. I was banded 2/12 and am so happy I did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog also, through Jess. I love people who post lots of pics on their blog. :) GOOD LUCK with the banding! I am on Day 19 and almost on solid foods, the liquids can be tough but just remember this is the last diet of your life!!! So stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found your blog as well. Can't wait to read more.
    YOu can find me at www.bandsterjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete