Well, today is Friday yay. So, glad this week is over. Next weekend is the river trip super excited for it.:) And, my dad is doing well. He is suppossed to start physical therapy today. I am happy about that. And tonight we are going to see the new twilight. Can't wait to see what happens. Well that's it for today sorry short post gotta get back to work so that I can leave early. Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th. Oh BYOC
1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?
• I was at school and it was my sophmore year in biology. And, when we got the new our teacher was panicing because I believe it was her dad or someone like that who was there and she didn't know if he was in there when it happened. Well thankfully he wasn't. So that was good news for her.
2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
• My idea of fun is yes sleeping late and hanging with friends.
3. Suggestion from a follower. Some blog questions.
How many blogs do you follow? I'm not sure
Do you read them all or just your faves? I read what I can. I get on here mainly at work.
Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I am not really a commenter but I do read.
Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? No I am a pretty neutral person I feel if you live your life the way you do I can't say anything about that. Jess hates this about me sometimes. lol
Do you routinely unfollow and why? Not unless they quit posting.
4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week.
Well I will do the whole week next week until Friday. I will be good and not eat anything that is bad or a carb. Gotta be really good till the weekend. Then it is getting blown up at the river.
5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why?
I would have to say Drazil. She always has wonderful comments to leave. and so does everyone else who commented about my dad. That was really helpful to me.